Keep track of your group health plan the easy way – whenever, wherever.
Our online center brings your group health information together in one place.
With a separate interface for you (employers) and your employees (health plan members), our online center provides secure, 24/7 access to important tools and information.
Employers can take advantage of this convenient service to:
- View eligibility and medical/pharmacy copays
- View plan documents
- View membership roster
- View invoices and pay premiums
- Maintain eligibility online (add, change, term) for employees
Health plan members can visit the online member center to:
- View their plan documents
- Change their address
- Request a replacement health plan ID card
- View or print a temporary health plan ID card
- Verify their coverage for pharmacy, dental or vision services
- Check their copayment amounts for medical services
- Review the status of a claim
- Find out who is on record as their primary care provider
- Check the status of a prior authorization request
- Find out how much has been applied toward their deductible, if applicable
- Watch more than 15 health education webisodes
- Take a health risk assessment (HRA)
- Download and print a member guide
First time users will need to create an account.
Want to know more? Download a copy of our online employer center guide (PDF).