Diagnosed with asthma, diabetes or kidney disease?
When you live with an ongoing health condition, a support program can be a helpful way to get guidance along the way. Get information and find out how to start managing your condition – and remember, you’re not alone. Call us toll-free at 1-877-692-2059, TTY 711.
As a member of our Disease Management Program, you’ll get:
- A dedicated registered nurse
- One-on-one support via phone or video
- Personalized programs with verifiable results
- Health education
- Patient-provider support
- Reminders to get tests and exams you need
Think of your dedicated nurse as an accountability partner. Your nurse can help you:
- Learn how to manage your health condition
- Take preventive measures to reduce other health risks
- Exercise safely
- Answer the question, “What should I eat?”
- Understand your medications and minimize side effects
- Understand your lab results and what they say about your health
- Record key health care information
Customize your care. We can connect you with valuable resources, including:
- Home medical equipment
- Mental health services
- Pharmacy services
- Community support programs
Make an appointment with a registered nurse.
To join, call toll-free 1-877-692-2059, TTY 711.
With the support of our nurses, you’ll always have someone by your side. This program is designed to provide support and is available to eligible members at no additional cost.