Use our online pharmacy locator to find a pharmacy near you.
Large Pharmacy Network
Choose from a large network of retail pharmacies across the U.S.
If your plan includes pharmacy benefits, you have prescription drug coverage from network pharmacies. Some HPN plans may not include CVS and Walmart in their pharmacy network.
Your copay is based on levels called a prescription tier. The costs are lower on tier 1 and higher on tier 3, or tier 4 if applicable.
Save time and money with our 90-day supply benefit
More flexibility. More convenience. Lower cost. Your health plan now covers a 90-day supply of medication through local Walgreens pharmacies. With a 90-day supply, you won’t need to get a refill every month.
If you would like to participate:
- Talk with your doctor. Your doctor can write you a new prescription for a 90-day supply.
- Talk to your Walgreens pharmacist. Your pharmacist can call your doctor to get a new prescription for a 90-day supply.
90-day refill advantages:
Medications eligible for the 90-day refill option usually require regular, daily use and/or are commonly used to treat chronic or long-term conditions including high blood pressure, heart disease, asthma and diabetes.
Providing members with 90-day prescriptions may lead to:
- More consistent medication supplies for a longer period of time
- Fewer trips to the pharmacy, which is especially helpful if transportation is an issue
- Staying on track with prescriptions
- Lower health care costs
What you need to know:
- 90-day supply is exclusively available at Walgreens pharmacies in Nevada. All other retail pharmacies can only fill one month at time.
- Pharmacy benefit coverage rules still apply. Only covered drugs will be available for a 90-day supply. Please check your pharmacy coverage rules for more details.
- Copays* are the same for 90 days at Walgreens and OptumRx Home Delivery (mail order).
To find out what medications are included, call Member Services at the number on the back of your health plan ID card.
*Most members will save ½ a copay when they fill brand name and higher priced generic medications. Most lower priced generic medications will already pay at a rate less than a member’s copay amount so savings may not be as substantial.
Convenience delivered right to your home.
Use our contracted mail order pharmacy to save time and money.
Mail order benefits are available to group and individual health plan members. Orders for a new prescription should arrive within 10 business days. Refills should arrive in about seven business days. There’s no cost for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
Orders for a new prescription should arrive within 10 business days. Refills should arrive in about seven business days. There’s no cost for standard delivery to U.S. addresses, including U.S. territories.
Members may qualify for up to 50% off one month’s copay for each prescription filled through OptumRx. Pharmacists are available by phone to answer your questions 24/7.
Enroll in our home delivery program by mail, fax or ePrescribe.
- Fill out the new prescription mail-in order form. Then mail it along with your new prescription(s) to OptumRx, PO Box 2975, Mission, KS, 66201.
- Complete section one of the new prescription physician fax order form and give it to your provider. Your provider will fill out sections two and three, and then fax it along with your new prescription(s) directly to OptumRx at 1-800-491-7997.
- Ask your provider to send an electronic prescription to OptumRx.
Your provider should write your prescription for a 90-day supply with three refills when appropriate (not a 30-day supply). To refill a prescription, please call toll-free 1-800-788-4863, TTY 711, or set up an account at OptumRx.com.
Get medications to meet your medical needs.
Compound pharmacies prepare customized medications – under the direction of your doctor’s prescription – specific to your medical needs. When the formulation of a medication doesn’t work for you, compounding pharmacies may allow you to overcome these barriers. Ask your doctor if this option is right for you.
Find a compounding pharmacy near you.
Sunrise Medical Pharmacy
3131 La Canada Ste #201
Las Vegas, NV 89169
6280 S Valley View Ste # 732
Las Vegas, NV 89118
Solutions Specialty Pharmacy
8579 S Eastern Ave Ste B
Las Vegas, NV 89123
Medications for members with complex conditions.
Specialty pharmacies provide medications used to treat rare or complex health problems. These medications are usually expensive and require special handling. They can be taken by mouth, injected, inhaled or infused. Specialty drugs are labeled on your plan’s drug list with the abbreviation “SP.” Coverage of specialty medication is limited to a 30-day supply.
Things to know about specialty drugs:
- We require most specialty drugs to be filled at Optum Specialty Pharmacy (previously known as BriovaRx). If Optum Specialty Pharmacy doesn’t have access to your medication, we have contracts with other pharmacies. You can continue to use your regular pharmacy for all other medications.
- If you are new to Optum Specialty Pharmacy, please fill out a new patient form or call toll-free 1-855-427-4682, TTY 711. If you are a current patient, simply sign in to your BriovaRx account or call toll-free 1-855-427-4682, TTY 711, to request a refill.
- Once your request is received, the Optum Specialty Pharmacy team will work with you and your doctor's office to fill your prescription and provide education. OptumRx offers convenient delivery of medications directly to your home or preferred location. They use experienced carriers to ensure your medications are carefully shipped. If your medications require special handling or refrigeration, OptumRx will be packed and shipped accordingly. There is no cost for shipping or handling.
For any questions related to your specialty medications, account issues, or prescription notification preferences, please call toll-free 1-855-427-4682, TTY 711. For statement questions or to pay your bill, call 1-855-577-6521.