Tobacco Cessation Program
Health Education and Wellness Tobacco Cessation Program
Watch one woman's story on the journey to giving up smoking after nearly 50 years with support from HPN's Health Education and Wellness Tobacco Cessation program.
Giving up tobacco or vaping can be difficult, but a nicotine-free lifestyle offers many health benefits and may add years to your life. If you’ve tried to quit before and weren’t successful, don’t be discouraged. Try again. Many people have tried to quit more than once before they succeed.
We’re here to motivate you to quit for good. Our Tobacco Cessation Program (TCP) provides the guidance and support you need to help you kick nicotine and tobacco use, including vaping.
This program includes:
- Orientation by appointment.
- One-on-one assessment and personalized treatment plan.
- Education, support, and possible medication therapy.
- Participants are encouraged to attend at least 10 of 12 educational sessions in the form of group and one-on-one consultations, but participants may attend as many sessions as needed.
To learn more about this program, call 1-800-720-7253 or 702-243-8424.
For members who’ve attended a TCP orientation, we have provided links to required program forms.
Download and fill out the program forms below. Then email your completed forms to Jennifer.Speer@UHC.com.
- Consent to Treatment form (PDF)
- Plan of Action form (PDF)
- Release of Information form (PDF)
- Acknowledgement of Medical Side Effects form (PDF)
We look forward to helping you reach your health goals.